Friday 4 April 2014

My name is Marion Véliz, I was born in 1994 in Santiago of Chile, in April 5. I have lived here all my life.When I was 3 years old, I went to the “Mary Poppins” kindergarten, where I played with my classmate, and learned my first words.After I study in “María Auxiliadora” school, where I grew and developed my liking for the arts, because I was member of artistic workshops: skating artist, modern dance, theather and chorus. Here also I found my vocation: The Education for the children. Then get into University of Chile, where I’m currently study Education.My family is very small, because I haven’t sisters and brothers. I live only with my mother, because my parents were separated when I was 12 years old. My mother is Carmen and she is a woman very vigorous, understanding, and beautiful. My father is Mario and he is a man very obstinate, but at the bottom of his heart is very loving and good dad.I like read some books, dance, watching movies, swimming in the ocean and listen to music. And my favorite food is the sushi.


5 comments:

  1. Very good Marion.Don't forget to put some verbs in the past if you're talking about the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo you are a very artistic girl! i like the art too.
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your biography is very interesting. My favorite food is sushi too, it's delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all your activities in special swimming and dance, very great

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also studied in a school of the Congregation María Auxiliadora, at Instituto Politécnico San Miguel Arcángel. :D

    ReplyDelete